This web diary is for the riders associated with RADS, a group of like minded folk who like to enjoy mountain biking through byways and bridleways of south lakeland and beyond. Please feel free to post comments as you see fit, enjoy the site. Remember if you want to follow these routes, use a map for reference.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
22nd November 2012 - Farleton
Due to the weather we postponed the planned ride to Grizedale, but as I felt like a ride I went out later for a lap of Farleton. Not too wet, very little rain actually falling, but as I cycled from home the lanes were flooded in places as some tyre spray ;( at the end of the ride coming off the fell I met 5 other riders enjoying the mud after doing the old downhill section! On the way home it was god to have a head light as I could see the river at Wasset was overflowing onto the fields. Still nice to get out for a wee ride. Next ride is Barbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment