Here we chose different routes Jamie M and Andrew went left, less bog, JB and CT went right for more climb and headed towards the quarry, and we all met up at the old slate shacks for a rest before the ascent!
It was also windy so no midges but it did not help the climb up (head wind I am sure;), the first section goes from the larger quarry buildings to the next disused and we were blown off course, no one cleaned even that section, but we did manage to get into some kind of groove and make it up about half-way (I blame the wind) in my dreams sometime in the future I will make the whole hill...maybe. It was quite windy at the top so we paused a little way over the shoulder and looked the the view, see photos:)
![]() |
| 180 deg panorama |


No comments:
Post a Comment